M.2 SSD to PCIe Adapter Card with Heatsink Cooler
Easily add and cool M.2 PCIe NVMe storage to an existing motherboard or PC. This adapter card with heatsink cooler is low profile with just 31mm height and fits in a 1U chassis. The PCB exposed copper coupled with an additional heatsink design reduces M.2 SSD heat and enhances performance. The speed of a PCIe Gen 3 x4 is up to 5.3X faster than SATA 3 and supports 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 size PCIe SSDs.
• Designed for M.2 PCIe SSD.
• M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 x4 to x16 pinout host adapter.
• Low profile 31mm height, fits in a 1U chassis.
• Supports 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 size PCIe SSDs.
• Easily fits in a PCIe Gen 3 x16 PCIe slot.
• Backwards compatible with PCIe Gen 2.
Converts M.2 SSD to work in a main board PCIe x16 slot.
M.2 PCIe “M Key” and “M+B Key” SSD.
2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 size PCIe SSD.
Metal bracket, printed circuit board, exposed copper, aluminium heatsink.
Operating system compatibility:
OS independent; no additional drivers or software required.
99.75 (L) x 38.23 (W) x 14 (H) mm (with heatsink and thermal pad).
0C – 55C.